Friday, May 27, 2016

hello future teachers ,or better say multimedia teachers , did u noticed even step 5 is running so hurry up ?! I am kidding because I know we are all in time ,at least the majority of the class have finished their presentation and they know what to share what to tell without having any doubt ,as we did had in  the other steps .This week me and Frida finished to and we did really enjoy it as far as I realized you did too ,I want to thank you for all your  comments we do  appreciate your positive attitude ,have a nice weekend ;)AND DON'T FORGET CHEER UP :P

1 comment:

  1. Once you share sth really interesting in relation to teaching and technology, you will receive some comments. Rather than sharing your feelings and opinions only, you should have shared some interesting posts with valuable materials.

    ReplyDelete